Account Relations Rep
Do you have a passion for customer relationships and growing client accounts? We are looking for dynamic account management professionals with a strong “farmer” mentality and demonstrated sales experience. Technology industry experience is preferred but we’ll train the right candidate if they share our passion for customer experience.
The Account Relations Representative’s role is to onboard new customers and provide a stellar first impression, develop and maintain strong relationships with our existing customer base, and cultivate and close new sales opportunities with existing customers. The Account Rep collaborates with all company departments to achieve client success and effectively manages client expectations and goals to promote retention and referrals.
- Coordinate Onboarding process for new contract clients
- Develop client relationships by providing information, strategy, and support to new and existing clients
- Schedule and attend regular meetings with contract clients for relationship management
- Recommend and close sales for appropriate IT solutions to existing clients
- Present and explain products, services and technical information in easy-to-understand language.
- Act as primary account representative for existing customer base
- 2-4 years of sales or account management experience required
- Bachelor’s / Technical degree preferred but not required
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities at all organizational levels
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience in a quota-driven sales environment