Acquisition & Integration Specialist
Select Security is currently seeking a sharp individual to provide high-level administrative support to the Acquisition Team in our Lancaster, PA Corporate location. The qualified candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment and possess initiative, patience and attention to detail. Occasional travel is required.**
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Reviewing customer contracts for accuracy, completeness and acceptability.
- Data compilation.
- Date entry.
- Validating recurring revenue.
- Customer file review and maintenance.
- Interacting with various levels of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to us:
- Two or more years of office or administrative experience, required.
- Accounting experience, preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines.
- Ability to utilize thorough knowledge of company services, policies and procedures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional industry training
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.