Administrative Assistant – American Sign Language Required!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant – fluent in American Sign Language – for our client in Lancaster, PA. Fluency in American Sign Language is Required!
The Administrative Assistant – fluent in American Sign Language – will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests when they arrive, and answering incoming phone calls
- Preparing conference room for scheduled appointments
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and typing necessary reports
- Updating and monitoring company social media pages (Facebook, Twitter)
- Other administrative clerical duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity. Hours are Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8am-4:30pm; Wednesday 8am-7pm and Friday 8am-1pm.
The Administrative Assistant requirements include:
- Fluency in American Sign Language is an ABSOLUTE must
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of previous office environment
- Proficiency using MS Office Suites
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong organization skills and time management
- Previous experience working with company social media accounts