Select Security is currently seeking a sharp, detail-oriented professional to provide Supervisory Administrative Support to the corporate and regional offices. This position is based out of the Corporate, Lancaster, PA office, but requires frequent travel to our regional offices.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Supervising a team of Administrative Specialists.
- Traveling to recently acquired locations, to get the Administrative Department transitioned smoothly.
- Training new Administrative Specialists.
- Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of all paperwork and customer contracts in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Administration, Sales, Engineering, Installation and Accounting departments to ensure proper execution of contracts.
- Utilizing thorough knowledge of company services, policies and procedures when reviewing paperwork for accuracy and completion.
- Following up and communicating with customers through various stages of job completion.
- Accurately transferring sales contract information to appropriate spreadsheets, databases and reports.
- Accurately scan customer files into the database system, reducing paper files and providing accessibility for pertinent employees.
- Keeping sales logs and work in progress (WIP) reports up to date and accurate.
- Fielding customer calls to the proper department.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to us:
- Ability to travel frequently and sometimes with last-minute notice.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience, required. (An Administrative setting, preferred.)
- Exceptional attention to detail, work ethic, and can multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision while still providing a team orientated attitude
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Access.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional industry training
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.