Advertising Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and goal-oriented advertising sales manager for our weekly newspaper publication group, serving Lancaster and Dauphin counties. This position is responsible for leading and implementing advertising initiatives to increase sales revenue both in print and online.
About Us: The EPC Community Newspaper group reaches more than 400,000 homes in central Pennsylvania each week. Editorial coverage is focused on nonprofit news, community groups and organizations, local achievements and upcoming events specific to each paper’s geographical area. Advertising by local businesses makes it possible for residents to receive our papers free of charge. EPC believes in providing a venue for local dollars spent to be reinvested into the communities in which we live, work and thrive.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of outside advertising sales experience is preferred
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefit package include health plan (including vision and dental), profit sharing/401(k) plan, paid vacation and more.