This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Aug 2017
Assistant to the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure
This position will provide effective administrative support to the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure. The job holder is fully involved in the highly professional processing of sensitive, confidential information.
- Work with the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure in tracking Academic Department/Program/Center budgets. Running reports out of Banner Financial System to provide to Department/Program/Center Coordinators and Directors/Chairs. Working with the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure to answer questions from the various constituencies regarding the financial reports.
- Work with the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure in monitoring the overall faculty budget, including tenure-track/tenured, visiting and adjunct appointments.
- Assist with monthly bank and investment reconciliations for College’s related entity.
- Enter faculty payment transactions for approval by Director of Academic Budgets. Ensure accuracy of posting during monthly and some bi-weekly payroll processing validation.
- Create, send, and collate results of various Google polls for the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure throughout the year including faculty office assignments, campus facilities requests, etc.
- Assist with faculty office assignments yearly in consultation with the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure.
- Assist with the de-provisioning process of faculty and administrative faculty.
- Provide secretarial support to the Director of Academic Budgets & Infrastructure. Maintain Director’s calendar, answer and screen telephone calls, process daily mail and assist in handling faculty/professional staff requests.
- Attend and keep minutes of monthly Academic Coordinator meetings and post the approved minutes to the Canvas site for Coordinators.
- Must effectively use word processing applications and spreadsheets, and handle highly confidential information in a professional manner.