Brand Marketing Sales Specialist
All Things Business, LLC is driven by its Mission. Build your Brand. Optimize your IMPACT.
Are you looking for an extraordinary opportunity to join a dynamic team with plenty of room for growth? We are looking for a Brand Marketing Sales Specialist NOW!
ATB is a one stop provider of design, all things apparel, all things promotional products, print materials and signage. ATB offers Core Services to provide clients with an outsourced marketing team and/or an outsourced project manager for events.
We are passionate about raising our clients visibility by building on their brand through the use of promotional products and promotional marketing. New for 2019 ATB builds online company stores for businesses and e-commerce sites for clients.
All these products and services are customized for each client to increase their sales and optimize their IMPACT!
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
• Must be outgoing, naturally enthusiastic and energetic, trustworthy, understands the importance of confidentiality and highly motivated.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Exceptional personal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to make frequent, quick decisions that demonstrate good judgment.
• Experience with all Office 365 programs.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Meet with current, new and prospective clients at their convenience.
• Attend networking and marketing events on behalf of ATB.
• Promote multiple marketing campaigns.
• Create and present client presentation documents using pertinent software applications and platforms.
• Create and execute social media strategy to include posting through Hootsuite.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, ability to work independently and in a team environment.
If you like to ‘think outside of the box’ and like to stay up with the latest trends then we want to hear from you NOW!
Base salary, commission and health insurance offered to a full-time candidate. 1099 commission offered to part-time candidate.
NOTE: Must have valid drivers license and a vehicle.