Select Security is currently seeking a sharp Business Analyst to act as a liaison between Business Lines, Project Management, Developers, and IT for new projects and enhancements. This position is primarily responsible for the effective implementation and maintenance of processes tied to financial performance and revenue, as well as making overall financial recommendations.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Analyzing historical and projected financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Providing analysis and reports related to strategic planning, finance, budgeting, and revenue-cycle management.
- Navigating through various systems and departments to obtain accurate information to be utilized in the financial, forecasting and other ad hoc analysis/projects.
- Annual budget compilation and tracking.
What you bring to us:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, required.
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to build models in Excel, Macros, and Pivot Tables.
- Ability and willingness to meet aggressive deadlines and project goals/ milestones.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional industry training
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.