Call Center Manager
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring, compassionate and experienced leader to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others!
We are accepting applications for a Call Center Manager in Lancaster, PA. This is a full-time position (40 hrs/wk – Monday to Friday – 1st shift hours), that offers a complete medical insurance and benefits package for those who qualify.
The Call Center Manager position requires the skills of an expert service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, motivator and manager. The Manager is responsible for setting the direction for efficient day to day operations, effective metrics and continuous improvement. They will be responsible for ensuring high quality services to internal and external customers with the efficient utilization of staff and technology resources. It is expected that this individual will work with other CSG Process and Program Managers to set the objectives for the department. This includes “point of entry” strategic initiatives based on the vision for timely access to services and excellent customer service. This position requires knowledge of payer systems available to existing and potential clients, as well as the network of services available to them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops and maintains extensive knowledge and resources regarding all of CSG’s programs and processes and continually provides leadership to implement best practices for the optimal functionality of all technology.
- Responsible for maintaining established processes and ensuring their consistency throughout the organization.
- Develops methodology for change and works with leadership closely associated to the process to support change and transformation.
- Develops diagnostic tools and approaches to measure effectiveness, including but not limited to qualitative data collection, surveys, metrics and other quantitative tools.
- Provide and assist the team with back up coverage as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or relevant field along with experience working in a high volume call center environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings and meetings.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.