Call Center Specialists
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for caring, compassionate and motivated people to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others!
We are accepting applications for Call Center Specialists in Lancaster, PA. We are hiring for full-time (40 hrs/wk) and part-time (20 hrs/wk) positions. Specific hours will be discussed during interviews, but you must have the ability to work flexible hours as our call center is open 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. A complete medical insurance and benefits package is available for those who qualify.
To be successful in these positions you must have strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills as well as be a team player!
Call Center Specialists are responsible for providing a positive first impression and interaction with all customers using CSG’s centralized telephone system. They manage all company-wide calls that are not filtered by the automated attendant and provide informed assistance and direction to all internal and external customers. As a member of the Business Operations team, a Call Center Specialist will learn and be cognizant of the principles of Trauma Informed Care, Recovery and Resiliency, and Self Determination in order to fulfill the duties of their role and understanding the reason for CSG’s existence is the assurance of the highest level of quality to the individuals in our care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Addresses callers in a friendly and professional manner, providing informed guidance and referring inquiries to appropriate subject matter expert.
• Accepts new customer referrals and engages customers by telephone.
• Begins the initial screening process and schedules appointments for intake assessments.
• Ensures all information is entered into the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
• Optimizes customer satisfaction and provider time with the scheduling of appointments in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Completes initial verification of payment resources, insurances and relevant customer demographics.
• Reviews all information, ensures accuracy and forwards to program.
• Provides and ensures excellent customer service by providing informed responses to internal/external customers through phone, e-mail, and Help Desk tickets in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Handles customer inquiries/complaints/concerns by exercising active listening, good judgment, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills – such as clarifying information, researching and exploring alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate designated personnel.
• Serves as a resource to programs and community and provides knowledge to all internal and external customers.
• Coordinates with internal customers to expedite resolutions and process improvement on behalf of customer.
• Revises process documentation when changes are made. Participates in updates to the appropriate electronic agent tools and resources.
• Enhances CSG’s reputation by focusing on collaborative, proactive and solution oriented interactions with all parties and will monitor through formal and informal feedback.
• Adheres to established call center standards, decorum, and deadlines to ensure customer service and team expectations are met.
• Protects clients’ right by maintaining confidentiality of personal information.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Must have one of the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field and 1 year experience in office environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience OR
• An Associate’s Degree in Human Services or 2 years of advanced training and 3 years’ experience in office environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have all of the following:
• Knowledge of insurance, medical terminology, managed care industry, and benefits.
• Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Suite, and web-based software systems.
• The ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
• Be able to work flexible schedules to accommodate needs of programs.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants are encourage to apply but it is not required to be considered for these positions.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.