Case Manager II
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring and compassionate person to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others in Lancaster County!
We are recruiting for a Case Manager II for our Community Based Intensive Case Management Program in Lancaster, PA. This is a Full-Time position (40 hrs/wk) with Monday to Friday hours from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs to be considered. It offers a complete Medical Insurance and Benefits Package for those who qualify!
At CSG, a Case Manager II provides casework services to assist individuals and their families in achieving their optimum level of functioning. This position will exercise clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual’s/family’s personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Interviews individual and individual representatives to gather pertinent demographic psychosocial information.
- Completes strength based assessments and need analysis with individual and family.
- Develops goal-oriented, time-limited, comprehensive service plans in cooperation with the individual and/or representatives.
- Coordinates needed services for individual, families and others who are significant to the service plan.
- Maintains accurate, complete individual records and produces clear, accurate reports.
- Participates in formal and informal training programs which provide basic knowledge relative to the company’s purpose, services provided, individual population characteristics, and applicable laws, methods, procedures, rules, and regulations governing the operation of the company.
- Makes referrals to other public and private social services and community agencies and resources to meet individual and family needs, assists individual and their families in understanding and utilizing these resources.
- Maintains regular communication with families, schools, physicians and other service providers involved with the child and family.
- Travels to individual locations, other agencies, and community resources for the purpose of arranging and providing community and home-based service for children, adolescents, and families.
- Performs on call services.
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
You must have 1 (one) of the following to be considered:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling, or education; OR
- Registered nurse; OR
- High school diploma or equivalency and 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other social science and 2 years experience in public or private human services with 1 year in direct client contact; OR
- High school diploma or equivalency and 5 years of mental illness direct care experience in public or private human services with employment as an intensive case management staff person prior to April 1, 1989.
You must have all of the following to be considered:
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Apply today to Join our Team!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.