Case Manager II – Family Based Services
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring and compassionate professional to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at CSG’s Family Based Mental Health Services in Lancaster County.
We are recruiting for a Case Manager II for a Full-Time (40 hrs/wk) position in Lancaster, PA. This position offers a complete Medical Insurance and Benefits Package for those who qualify!
At CSG, a Case Manager II provides casework services to assist individuals and their families in achieving their optimum level of functioning. The Case Manager II exercises clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual’s/family’s personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
- Interviews individual and individual representatives to gather pertinent demographic psychosocial information.
- Completes strength based assessments and need analysis with individual and family.
- Develops goal-oriented, time-limited, comprehensive service plans in cooperation with the individual and/or representatives.
- Coordinates needed services for individual, families and others who are significant to the service plan.
- Maintains accurate, complete individual records and produces clear, accurate reports.
- Participates in formal and informal training programs which provide basic knowledge relative to the company’s purpose, services provided, individual population characteristics, and applicable laws, methods, procedures, rules, and regulations governing the operation of the company.
- Makes referrals to other public and private social services and community agencies and resources to meet individual and family needs, assists individual and their families in understanding and utilizing these resources.
- Maintains regular communication with families, schools, physicians and other service providers involved with the child and family.
- Travels to individual locations, other agencies, and community resources for the purpose of arranging and providing community and home-based service for children, adolescents, and families.
- Performs on call services.
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
- Provides treatment services to the individual and his/her family including skills training and education designed to enable the family to care for their child at home who has a mental illness or emotional disturbance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position you must have the following qualifications:Must have 1 (one) of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in a CASSP system program; OR
- 12 college level semester hours in humanities or social services plus one year of experience in a CASSP system program and be enrolled for certification by the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services as a mental health family based worker; OR
- Licensed RN plus one year experience in a CASSP program and be enrolled for certification by the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
Must have all of the following:
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.