Clerical Staff/Therapist Aide
CPRS Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Full-Time Clerical Staff/Therapist Aide Associate in Manheim-Main Street, PA in Lancaster, County. The qualified individual is responsible for but not limited to the daily operation of the office and other duties as delegated by the Manager. This position is a dual role, sharing both Clerical and Therapist Aide duties. The ideal candidate will need to be able to multi-task and have strong computer skills. This position does require someone who is able to spend prolonged periods of time on his/her feet. CPRS Physical Therapy is an Employee Owned, Medicare certified, outpatient private practice that provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, occupational health and wellness services throughout Central Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. CPRS Physical Therapy offers a competitive rate and benefits package. For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 717.692.4715. EOE
Hours: Mon/Wed/Thurs: 9 am – 7 pm; Tues/Friday: 7 am – 12 pm
- Must have experience with computers and be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with medical terminology and medical billing is recommended, but not required.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Demonstrates strong team player attributes.
- Provides all clients with explanations of CPRS procedures of scheduling visits and billing.
- Accurately takes demographic information, copies insurance cards and obtains valid prescriptions for therapy from clients to ensure proper billing and handling of patient accounts.
- Answers phones following the clinic guidelines with a courteous and respectful tone.
- Obtains insurance benefits, authorizations, and referrals from insurance companies and communicates pertinent information to the treating therapist(s) and billing staff.
- Schedules patients following clinic specific guidelines while ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Compliant with HIPAA guidelines.
- Assist with other clerical duties as assigned.