Client Services Professional
Community Services Group (CSG) is recruiting for an outgoing, organized, team player with outstanding customer services skills to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Client Services Professional in Lancaster, PA.
This is a Full-Time Position (40 hrs/wk) working Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 6:30 PM and Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM. It offers a complete Medical Insurance (medical, prescription, dental & vision coverage) and Benefits Package (Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, Life Insurance, Paid Training, Career Advancement, and more) for those who qualify!
CSG offers a supportive, team oriented work environment with the opportunity to enjoy and grow a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA! Our team members are our greatest asset and help shape the image of our company by embracing our core values of Dignity, Diversity, Responsibility, Integrity and Excellence!
At CSG, the Client Services Professional is vital to CSG’s business success. They provide value by demonstrating welcoming and professional behavior in all interactions with individuals in services, CSG staff and the public. They are partners with CSG Program staff in encouraging client engagement for the provision of extraordinary experiences. Tasks performed by a Client Services Professional are critical to the company’s revenue cycle, and require a great amount of attention and accuracy.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Client Services Professionals serves as the first point of contact for all individuals receiving services.
- Optimizes client and visitor satisfaction and provider time with the scheduling of appointments in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Manages the waiting and reception areas by ensuring order and cleanliness and performing opening and closing duties.
- Maintains client accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating demographic and financial information and completing Authorizations to Release and Exchange information documents.
- Collect payment, co-payment, co-insurance, or deductible owed by client at time of service and reconcile days’ credit card and financial transactions.
- Protects clients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Provide support to CSG Programs by processing letters, system updates and other requests.
- Promotes and assists clients with enrolling in web and mobile tools such as the Patient Portal and myStrength.
- Provides registration support to remote programs as needed; setting forms up by proxy.
- Provides support to the help desk system as assigned.
- Adjusts schedules to provide coverage for duties required to support programs.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To be considered you must have the following qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years of advanced training and 1 year experience in an office environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare or customer service relationship position preferred.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulation or policy.
- Willingness to complete additional training, which may include certification.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules to accommodate needs of programs.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.