Select Security is currently seeking a sharp individual to provide collections experience. The qualified candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess initiative, patience and attention to detail.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Heavy phone activity and computer use to contact delinquent customers.
- Reviewing account history with customers.
- Securing payments and posting transactions accordingly.
- Assisting with printing and mailing statements.
- Assisting with resolving customer disputes/debits to minimize the financial impact.
What you bring to us:
- Previous accounts receivable and customer service experience, required.
- Proficient data entry and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, work ethic, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, while still providing a team orientated attitude.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay.
- Casual work environment.
- Company paid professional industry training.
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays.
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.