Select Security is currently seeking a sharp individual to provide accounting experience. The qualified candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess initiative, patience and attention to detail.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities. Hours of work are M-F Noon-9:00PM.
A typical day consists of:
- Compiling and sorting documents, such as invoices and checks.
- Tracking receivables and making collection/ delinquent calls.
- Handling new customer billing.
- File documents in an organized manner.
- Verify and post details of funds received.
- Resolve billing/payment discrepancies.
- Interact with dealers and other departments regarding billing issues.
- Administrative Support to the department on various tasks, as needed.
What you bring to us:
- Previous customer service experience, preferred.
- Comfortable making collection calls and de-escalating any issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail, work ethic, and can multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, while still providing a team orientated attitude.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional industry training
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.
Interested in a career in the electronic security industry, but don’t know what that means? Visit GetIntoSecurity.com to learn more, and watch our introductory video !