Commercial P&C Insurance Account Executive – Entry Level
Horst Insurance, one of Central Pennsylvania’s leading insurance and risk management agencies, is seeking an individual to join our commercial property and casualty team in our Lancaster, Pennsylvania headquarters location. This is an entry level Account Executive position designed for a candidate seeking to join the insurance profession and apply their existing business experience and sales results.
As a Commercial P&C Account Executive at Horst, you will join a team-oriented, client-focused organization with an outstanding 100 year reputation. Successful candidates must be highly competitive, goal-driven and enjoy the challenges that come with a successful career in professional sales.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent education and work experience
- Good business acumen, positive interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated presentation strengths
- Ability to complete and pass the Pennsylvania Producers License exam within six months of hiring
- 2-4 years of experience working in a business environment, preferably with sales responsibilities
- Effective time management skills necessary to accomplish significant personal and professional growth in a condensed training time period
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and a 401(k) employer match program. Selected candidates must successfully clear all pre-employment screenings.
Horst Insurance is dedicated to providing legendary insurance and risk management services to its clients. From unique programs to formal risk reduction, Horst Insurance has one simple goal, to become your trusted insurance advisor. Horst Insurance provides commercial and personal insurance services and employee group benefits to over 7,500 businesses and families in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. With nearly 50 employees, Horst Insurance is a part of Horst Group, Inc., which consists of three core businesses: Construction, Property Management and Insurance. For more information about Horst Insurance, please visit www.HorstInsurance.com.