Commercial P&C Insurance Account Executive – Experienced
Horst Insurance, one of Central Pennsylvania’s leading insurance and risk management agencies, is seeking a qualified and experienced Commercial Account Executive with strong internal drive and a proven track record in P&C sales. This position is located in our company headquarters in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and involves both client retention and new sales responsibilities beginning day one.
As a Commercial P&C Account Executive at Horst, you will join a team-oriented, client-focused organization with an outstanding 100 year reputation. This is the perfect opportunity for a goal-oriented individual seeking a highly professional environment to continue their growth and success.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent education and work experience
- Solid business acumen and the ability to effectively communicate with business owners and leaders
- Pennsylvania Producer License
- 5-7 years of experience with commercial property and casualty account management and production
- Effective time management skills necessary to accomplish both growth and retention objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Working knowledge of agency management systems (Applied TAM preferred), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and a 401(k) employer match program. Selected candidates must successfully clear all pre-employment screenings.
Horst Insurance is dedicated to providing legendary insurance and risk management services to its clients. From unique programs to formal risk reduction, Horst Insurance has one simple goal, to become your trusted insurance advisor. Horst Insurance provides commercial and personal insurance services and employee group benefits to over 7,500 businesses and families in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. With nearly 50 employees, Horst Insurance is a part of Horst Group, Inc., which consists of three core businesses: Construction, Property Management and Insurance. For more information about Horst Insurance, please visit www.HorstInsurance.com.