Coordinator – Auxiliary Services
As the Coordinator for Auxiliary Services, you will perform duties relevant to the Auxiliary Services Department.
Essential functions for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Receive requests for Guest House and vehicle reservations, enter requests into reservation system and assure no conflicts with the schedule.
- Implement the driver authorization policy and ensure that the policy is enforced.
- Provide schedules for Shuttle drivers for evening, break and special shuttle trips, all while tracking the costs, mileage, charges and fees associated with each trip.
- Schedule van drivers and van shuttle service for students to and from local airports, train stations along with evening community shuttles.
- Support the day-to-day functions of Property Management including but not limited to repair request, leasing contracts and fob management.
- Supervise the activities of student employees.
- Produce College ID cards for students, faculty and staff.
Full-time members of the Franklin & Marshall College professional staff receive competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, dental, vision, generous retirement savings plan contributions, education benefits for employees, spouses and dependent children, and enjoy access to all College facilities including dining venues to suit all tastes, recreation and fitness facilities, and libraries, plus access to College performances, lectures, and events.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field is required.
- Previous Property Management/Real Estate experience is desired.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer focus work ethic is essential.
- The ability and willingness to provide excellent service and to work in a collegial manner with students, faculty and staff, and other constituencies is essential.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of reference checks, a criminal background verification, Pennsylvania ACT 153 background clearances, and verification of credentials. The College will coordinate these verifications.