MidAtlantic Farm Credit, ACA, an established agricultural and rural home lender has a full-time position available immediately in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for a Credit Administrator II.
POSITION SUMMARY: Analyze all forms of credit information and independently utilize differential credit administration practices to prepare a complete documented credit package for all sizes of transactions. Concentration on larger more complex Agri-Business credit providing credit decisions on transactions within delegated authority and recommendations to Senior Management of AgFirst District Associations participating in the Farm Credit EXPRESS (FCE) Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Based on Size, Scope and Risk of FCE transaction, complete full credit analysis and narrative.
- Analyze financial information – accurately complete historical trends, proforma, projections, debt repayment schedules, consolidations, Probability of Default templates, source and use, and any other necessary worksheets to adequately support the overall credit decision or recommendation.
- Prepare a loan narrative that provides an adequate summary of the financial analysis, addressing the applicable five C’s of credit, highlighting credit strengths and weaknesses that supports the credit decision or recommendation.
- Continue to study and be familiar with internal and external credit practices, commodities, products, and compliance standards to ensure sound and eligible credit decision and recommendations for all AgFirst District Associations.
- Actively collaborate with Senior Management of AgFirst District Associations to finalize credit decisions or recommendations.
- Actively collaborate with FCE Processing Manager and staff to ensure effective processes are in place for positive loan processing and closing results.
- Obtain proper delegated authority approval from Senior Management of all AgFirst District Associations on credit recommendations.
- Assign PD ratings on transactions that cannot be AgScored.
- Meet the target turnaround underwriting decision timelines established for the FCE Program. Ensure loans meet the parameters of the approved programs.
- Analyze and report on credit quality of the FCE portfolio to MidAtlantic Senior Management on a monthly basis and Senior Management of all AgFirst District Associations on an annual basis or as requested.
- Evaluate and made recommendations on loan product offerings to assure they are consistent with sound lending practices.
- Make recommendations for potential program adjustments by identifying emerging trends in the marketplace.
- Development of necessary credit tools to implement new programs and products.
- Maintains and updates FCE Credit Manual
- Primary Program Credit contact for all AgFirst District Associations.
- Prepares a monthly Decision Rate Analysis.
- Prepares a Portfolio Summary Analysis for All AgFirst District Association on a semi-annual basis.
- Assist the processing staff with credit related matters associated with applications.
- Review credit related IT enhancements for compliance with current policies. Test and provide results of new technology enhancement programs.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of commercial and/or agricultural underwriting experience.
- Must possess sound credit judgement and differential credit skills to complete accurate and timely credit packages.
- Self-starter, organized, detail oriented, dynamic, innovative, flexible to a changing work environment, demonstrate willingness to be collaborative, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, quality and solution focused, assertive, and decisive to arrive at sound business decisions.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills gained through work experience. Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects/assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, flexible to a changing work environment, demonstrate willingness to be collaborative.
- May require work beyond normally scheduled hours with little or no advance notice to meet the organizations overall mission, goals, and objectives.
- Travel as deemed necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilitie