Customer Care Representative
Our client is seeking a Customer Care Representative in Lancaster, PA!
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for:
- Answering phones and transferring incoming calls
- Entering customer orders into system
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time, temporary to permanent opportunity.
The Customer Care Representative requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite – especially MS Word & MS Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience using Oracle or other ERP system
Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.