Customer Relations Representative
Select Security is currently seeking a dynamic Customer Relations Representative to join our Customer Care team located in our Lancaster, PA Corporate Office. The Customer Relations team plays a significant role in our mission in having Select Security be a “compelling place to shop” for our Customers. If you have excellent communication skills, have a high attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment, then we invite you to join our reputable and growing Security company.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Answering inbound phone calls from customers and deescalating any issues.
- Making outbound calls to customers and various internal departments, as needed.
- Assisting customers with their Security, Fire, Access Control, and Home Automation systems by providing help with service, billing, contract, technical support, alarm monitoring and other issues, utilizing two main software platforms.
- Working with various departments within the company to resolve customer issues.
- Providing support to the sales department by identifying potential sales opportunities.
What you bring to us:
- Two or more years of customer relations experience, preferred.
- Bilingual, preferred.
- Ability to deliver fanatical customer service.
- Ability to diffuse upset customers and provide solutions to unique situations.
- Strong listening, written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Technologically adept, able and willing to learn our industry and products.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with operating multiple software packages.
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and grow.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.