Customer Support Specialist
FrontStream is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing customer support team in our Lancaster, PA office!
FrontStream is revolutionizing fundraising through its all-in-one platform, Panorama. FrontStream is the trusted provider of online fundraising and auctions, event management, donor management, and workplace giving to over 10,000 charities and corporate customers across the globe. Our customers rely on Panorama to impact lives and strengthen communities.
Why Work at FrontStream?
- Fun work environment with a collaborative atmosphere, as well as opportunities for training and growth
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options, as well as company paid short-term, long-term and life insurance
- Retirement savings program with company match
- Time off program, plus 10 paid company holidays!
As a customer support specialist, you are the first point of contact for our clients as the face and voice of FrontStream. You will provide superior customer service skills when assisting our clients in the use of our products, its features, and how it can best be used to grow their business. You will act as the voice of the customer, communicating ideas and suggestion to our internal product and development teams to improve our product and services.
- Work with users to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as collect feedback that will help improve our products
- Manage and resolve support requests over the phone and email
- Update or create support articles, as applicable
- Identify improvements to the system and communicate them to the Product team
- Provide a positive, personalized experience to each customer who reaches out to us
Job Requirements include:
- Previous contact center, ticket resolution, and/or customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to quickly learn and use software/applications in a rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- True passion for helping others and an appreciation for solving challenging technology related problems
- A team player who can stay cool under pressure
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a software or hardware support role
- Previous technical troubleshooting experience
- Non-profit experience – working and/or volunteer
- Basic knowledge of various mobile platforms: iOS, Android
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.