Customer Support Supervisor
Select Security is currently seeking a dynamic Customer Relations Supervisor to join our Customer Care team. If you have excellent leadership skills, have a high attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment, then we invite you to join our reputable and growing Security company.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Day-to-day supervision of staff, which includes about twenty customer service/sales agents.
- Handling escalated customer calls by problem solving, resulting in customer’s satisfaction.
- Assisting with scheduling service calls, remote troubleshooting, answering billing questions, and making account adjustments.
- Providing support to the sales department by identifying potential sales opportunities and upgrading existing customers.
What you bring to us:
- Three or more years of supervisory experience, in a customer service setting, required.
- Three or more years’ experience in training new employees, managing personnel schedules, handling staff issues and retention, required.
- Bilingual, preferred.
- CRM skills, preferred.
- Remote advanced troubleshooting experience, preferred.
- Ability to diffuse upset customers and provide solutions to unique situations.
- Strong listening, written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Technologically adept, able and willing to learn our industry and products.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and grow.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress code
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.