Digital Marketing Specialist
Select Security is currently seeking an exceptional candidate to join us as the Digital Marketing Specialist at our Lancaster, PA residential and small business division reporting to the division General Manager.
The ideal person will be able think quickly on their feet, make suggestions and contribute to the overall division marketing plan while making effective decisions on their own. Must be able to work in a new and very fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle several projects at one time and see them thru to completion with minimum supervision. The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an exceptional attention to detail, sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively as part of an aggressive sales and marketing team.
The marketing coordinator will be responsible for many time sensitive projects, must work well with sales agents and other division employees in a fast-moving environment. You will be expected to take ownership of monthly projects and new marketing initiatives. Previous marketing / advertising / design / writing experience, preferred.
A typical day consists of:
- Designing and executing email and other direct marketing campaigns and programs.
- Designing and executing social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Designing electronic and print marketing collateral material, such as existing customer e-newsletters and letters.
- Organizing sales and division meetings and communications.
- Prospecting database management.
- Organizing and executing Quality Assurance communications after completed jobs.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is kept up to date, creating new material when needed and available for the sales department’s use.
- Memorializing Marketing Programs and managing an annual division marketing plan.
- Other duties as assigned by the division General Manager, who you report to.
What you bring to us:
- Social Media and Digital Marketing savvy, with knowledge of all major platforms.
- Awareness of current marketing concepts and tactics.
- Knowledge in brand messaging and product positioning.
- Technologically savvy.
- Creative in marketing element designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle fast paced environment with an extremely positive attitude.
- Sense of Urgency and Competitive Drive.
What we bring to you
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Significant personal growth opportunities.
- Competitive wage.
- Casual work environment.
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement.
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays.
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.
Interested in a career in the electronic security industry, but don’t know what that means? Visit: GetIntoSecurity.com to learn more, and watch our introductory video!