Direct Support Professionals (Direct Care Workers)
Community Services Group (CSG) is looking for caring and compassionate people to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others in Lancaster County.
We are recruiting for Direct Support Professionals (Direct Care Workers) for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Residential and Day Services.
At CSG, Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) develop relationships with individuals with an intellectual and/or developmental disability in their homes, communities, work settings, or other environments, in order to promote their emotional, physical and personal well-being. In this role, DSPs help individuals reach their goals to be more independent by offering guidance, instruction, and role modeling. DSPs actively search for opportunities for individuals to experience life in their homes and communities as others without disabilities do. To be successful, DSPs must be flexible, creative and committed to those in our services. They are the Heart and Soul of our IDD Services!
Direct Support Professionals assist individuals in the development of appropriate behavioral, social, money management, housekeeping, hygiene, and other skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential. They will also administer medication and treatment as permitted and provide transports in company and/or personal vehicle for community outings or scheduled appointments.
Hourly Rate: $11.00 per hour (Hourly rates may vary by services offered, location, or if it is an awake or asleep position.)
Residential Services (Group Homes):
- Shifts: 2nd & 3rd including weekend hours
- Schedules: Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN (Flexible)
- Locations: Lancaster, Columbia, Leola, Lititz, Manheim, Millersville & Willow Street, PA
- Shifts: 1st – Monday to Friday – 8:30AM to 4:30PM (occasional evening & weekend hours required)
- Schedules: Full-Time & Part-Time
- Locations: Lancaster, PA
(Schedule availability will vary by location and service.)
- A team oriented and supportive work environment with the opportunity to enjoy and grow a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA! At CSG, our team members are our greatest asset and help shape the image of our company while achieving our goal of creating extraordinary experiences for the individuals we serve and our team!
- A complete Medical Insurance (medical, prescription, dental & vision coverage) and Benefits Package (Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, Life Insurance, Travel Reimbursement, Career Advancement and more) for those who qualify!
- Paid training when you start as well as grow your career with CSG!
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program director.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans if applicable.
- Must be able to accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.