Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring, motivated self-starter to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others in Lancaster County.
We are recruiting for a Driver for our Lancaster Adult Mental Health Social Rehabilitation Program. This is a Part-Time position offering 19.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with typical hours being between 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM & 2:45 PM to 4:45 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours outside of the normal schedule to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
At CSG, a Driver is responsible for transporting and/or aiding in the transporting of individuals to appointments and programs around Lancaster County. The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Provides transportation services among company programs and mental health and/or intellectual and developmental disability diagnoses offices.
• Assists in developing transportation schedule.
• Transports individuals to appointments.
• Assists individuals in and out of vehicles.
• Follows safety procedures at all times during vehicle operation.
• Performs an established monthly maintenance vehicle check to ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in safe condition.
• Schedules vehicle for routine state inspection and maintenance checks as needed.
• Completes daily mileage log and other required forms accurately and within allotted time frame.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and 2 years of driving experience.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
• Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
• Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.