Entry-Level to 5 year Civil Engineer
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere with great energy, incredible talent and exciting potential? At RGS Associates, we go beyond providing industry-leading landscape architecture and civil engineering services to our clients. By employing our collective talents, creativity and passion to Create Great Places where People Live, Work and Play. We are committed to a culture that inspires, motivates and fosters personal development, enabling everyone to reach their full potential for career and personal success.
RGS is currently seeking individuals to fill the following positions:
Entry-Level to 5 year Civil Engineer, Lancaster and Harrisburg Offices
The RGS Civil Engineer is responsible for the analysis and design of grading plans, utility and stormwater systems and erosion and sedimentation control plans. The RGS Engineer works as part of a project team.
- Ability to prepare NPDES permit packages including PCSM, E&S, and applications.
- Determine existing and proposed hydrology for project sites.
- Stormwater management facility design, detailing, and routing hydraulics.
- A working knowledge of PA Code 102 and 105.
- Ability to work independently and within a group.
- Familiarity with the following programs:
- Microsoft Office
- ACAD C3D
- Hydraflow Hydrographs
- Hydraflow Storm Sewers