Executive Administrative Assistant
Picture this… imagine yourself in a career that’s more than just a job title. A position where you have the opportunity to be part of an organization experiencing explosive growth and change. A place where your desk is in the middle of the action, helping to support our vision and leadership. Where you’ll be part of an organization focused on one mission… to provide the communities we serve with outstanding customer service along with the security and life safety solutions they need.
Select Security is actively seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant, but don’t be fooled by the title. We are a fast-paced electronic security company seeking a high level administrative professional to support our company president, and this position involves more than your traditional ‘assistant’. While your main duties involve the organization and support of our president, you’ll also be in the middle of key projects that guide and determine our future as we continue to expand across the US. So discretion is a must, as is the ability to multi-task, and have an abundance of initiative, energy, and patience.
A typical day consists of:
- Coordinating travel arrangements.
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes and reports.
- Scheduling and maintaining President’s appointment calendar.
- Coordinating conferences and meetings.
- Maintaining confidentiality while handling highly-sensitive information.
- Utilizing thorough knowledge of company services, policies and procedures.
- Fielding customer calls to the appropriate department.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What you bring to us:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role, required.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, required.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite and office equipment, required.
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients.
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Must be able to work independently, with little or no supervision while still providing a team oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite and office equipment
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional industry training
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.