B.R. Kreider & Son, Inc., an excavating and paving company is looking for a FULL-TIME EXECUTIVE ASISSTANT (approximately 40 hours per week). Some days may require early or late hours.
Required: Valid Driver’s License. Two years of experience. Notary License preferred.
• Ability to be a self-starter, highly motivated and confidential
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Publisher
• Basic Knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to prepare and maintain budgets, spreadsheets and worksheets and analyze data
• Assist President in scheduling and correspondence needs
• Manage schedule and tasks for Executive Team
• Assist President with sales budget, customer list, client communication, customer events, and tracking
• Provide support for Board items, annual business plan, strategic planning and quarterly reviews
• Record accurate meeting minutes
• Update metric reports
• Create Power Point presentations
• Assist with front desk and phone responsibilities
• Assist Accounting and Operations departments as needed