Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring and compassionate person to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others!
We are recruiting for a Group Therapist for our Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program in Lancaster, PA. This is a full-time position (40 hr/wk) – Monday thru Friday from 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
The Group Therapist is an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and serves as the Qualified Mental Health Professional. The primary responsibility of the Group Therapist is to assist and support individuals in achieving their optimal level of functioning. The essential duties and responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides case administration to an assigned caseload.
- Facilitates group process and activity within the program.
- Contributes to the multidisciplinary treatment team process.
- Performs clinical assessments and develops/implements treatment plans.
- Completes quality documentation in a timely fashion.
- Communicates relevant information regarding individual to family and appropriate agencies.
- Participates in the daily operations of the program.
- Shares in the ongoing assessment of individual’s progress.
- Provides supervision and serves as team leader when needed.
- Serves as Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position you must have the following qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in social work, psychology, nursing or rehabilitation and one year of mental health clinical experience per regulations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program director.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.