Information Technology Manager
Select Security is seeking an engaged, energetic and hands-on, full-time Senior IT Manager in our Corporate, Lancaster, PA office. You will direct the IT organization through continued rapid expansion, provide visionary leadership to leverage today’s cutting-edge technology into major gains in efficiency, and continue the growth our current IT staff, both personally and professionally.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Mitigate risk and ensure capacity for growth for corporate-wide IT infrastructure.
- Lead the Strategic Technology Committee in its mission to research, evaluate and implement improved technology systems and new, innovative software solutions with the primary goal of leveraging technology to improve our business.
- Provide leadership and oversight in the areas of network architecture, network security, data back-up/restoral, network performance, and support services for end users.
- Manage IT staff of three, concentrating on personal development of each team member, their skills and career path.
- Coordinate and plan long- term technology initiatives in support of company growth, both organic and through acquisition.
- Provide support for all company technology services including; servers and software, desktop computing, telephony, Audio-Video, WAN infrastructure, EPS systems, and metrics reporting.
- Assume responsibility for the purchase, maintenance, repair and security of technology equipment and establish appropriate policies and procedures for technology purchases, maintenance, repair and security.
- Implement training programs as determined by the Senior Leadership Team. Provides training and support to coworkers as needed.
- Interface with vendors, other outside companies, and agencies as they relate to the responsibilities of this function.
- Maintain an inventory of hardware, software, and site license agreements as they pertain to the responsibilities of this position.
- Plan for and implement deployment of company technology at newly acquired properties.
- Lead the Strategic Technology Committee in its mission to research, evaluate and implement improved technology systems and new and innovative software solutions to leverage technology to improve our business.
- Prepare cost estimates and benefit analysis of new technology applications for review and approval.
- Remain abreast of emerging technologies by participation in continuing education programs/conferences, and by review of the literature and periodicals.
- Interoffice and acquisition travel, along with night and weekend work as needed.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
What you bring to us:
- Advanced degree in a computer or management related field, required.
- Minimum of eight years of progressive experience in a technology related discipline.
- Understanding knowledge of the integration of technology within the alarm/security Industry, a plus.
- Five years’ experience in management or a supervisory role, a plus.
- Experience with budgeting and long-range planning is a must.
- Data architecture and SQL experience, required.
- ERP and web design experience, a plus.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Competitive salary.
- Industry Training.
- Casual dress code.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays.
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.