Inside Sales Agent
Select Security is opening a new sales office to present new residential products to our existing 60,000 customers, and we are actively looking for several Inside Sales Agents who can be part of the excitement as we our grow our team. In our new Lancaster office, you will be an integral part of our fast- paced customer outreach program, connecting with our existing customers and offering them new state-of-the-art security and smart home systems with interactive services – some of the hottest, most in-demand technology on the market!
If you use a smart phone, we can quickly train you on how to use, present, and sell these systems, so prior home security experience isn’t a requirement. What we’re looking for is ambitious people with sales, retail, or customer service experience who are ready and willing to grow with us. If you also have previous experience working in a call center, or handling customers over the telephone, that’s even better.
You’ll start with speaking to customers who have older systems, providing them with in-demand technology options on a warm call inbound and outbound basis. This is not a cold call boiler room job the new systems have the latest features and are priced competitively. Plus, we’ll equip you with all of the print, email, video, and internet based tools to help you walk the customer through the experience, and make the sale.
In addition to your generous base pay, we’ll also give you a bonus for each new upgrade you sell. Our sales plan is aggressive and we are looking for goal oriented, and energetic inside sales and customer service oriented individuals.
A typical day consists of:
- Engaging existing customers on the phone and present them with the opportunity to upgrade their existing systems to new technology.
- Achieving revenue goals for new system sales.
- Outreach to customers gained through company acquisitions, making welcome calls and introducing them to the benefits of new systems offered by Select Security.
- Ensuring our customers are aware of all our new products and services.
- Walking the customer through the sales process, including our electronic agreements.
What you bring to us:
- Phenomenal telephone skills that connect with people and display personal credibility.
- A highly competitive and goal driven positive nature.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and demanding environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success with personal and consultative customer selling skills.
- The ability to clearly explain product and service benefits over the telephone.
- At least one year of inside sales, retail sales or customer service experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, with the expectation that standard hours will likely be M-F between 11:00am- 8:00pm or noon to 9pm and maybe Saturdays occasionally.
What we bring to you
- Excellent base hourly, commissions on every sale and bonus contests.
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Significant personal growth opportunities within a new department.
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.