Inside Sales Supervisor
Select Security currently has an opening for an experienced Inside Sales Supervisor to work out of our office in Lancaster, PA. This supervisory position will include responsibility for managing the daily operations of our new inside sales department including: ensuring quality control on customer calls, resolving customer issues, meeting all key metrics, and managing a growing team of inside sales agents.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Supervising a small, but quickly growing, team of inside sales agents.
- Training and onboarding new agents.
- Creating new training programs to continually improve agent effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assisting with the normal operations of the inside sales department, filling in as needed on calls.
- Serving as the first face of Select Security for new leads and prospects, setting the stage for telling the Select Security story.
- Evaluating and qualifying new leads, routing as needed.
- Re-engaging existing customers through strategic upselling and upgrade programs.
- Achieving revenue goals for new customer sales and existing customer opportunities.
- Outreach to customers gained through company acquisitions, making welcome calls and introducing them to the benefits of Select Security.
- Ensuring our customers are aware of all our products and services.
What you bring to us:
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Phenomenal telephone skills that allow you to connect with people instantly and have personal credibility.
- A highly competitive and goal driven nature.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and demanding environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success with consultative selling skills.
- The ability to clearly explain product and service benefits over the telephone.
- At least two years of inside sales experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, with the expectation that standard hours will likely be M-F between 11:00am- 8:00pm or noon to 9pm and maybe Saturdays occasionally.
What we bring to you
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Significant personal growth opportunities within a new department.
- Competitive wage + variable pay based on sales productivity.
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.