Installation Technician II
Our client is seeking a Technician Level II to join their growing team! The Technician Level II will organize, program and maintain audio/visual components.
The Technician Level II responsibilities include:
- Configuring networks, control programming and troubleshooting devices
- Enabling cloud services
- Ability to troubleshoot and “figure it out”
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity!
The Technician Level II requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience programming and working with computers
- ESC and Control 4 Certified a plus
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to climb ladders or work in small spaces – indoors and outdoors
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.