Select Security is currently seeking an entry-level Inventory Coordinator to join our Fleet and Facilities team, located in our Lancaster, PA Corporate Office. If you have excellent communication skills, possess a high attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment, then we invite you to join our reputable and growing Security company.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Coordinating, shipping, and receiving all equipment, while working collaboratively with field staff and vendors.
- Preparing installation orders for shipment.
- Determining most cost-effective methods for shipping and processing paperwork.
- Processing equipment prior to shipping and upon receipt, as required.
- Researching, developing and implementing advanced inventory processing systems, such as bar code processing and RFID systems.
- Ensuring accurate handling and tracking of inventory in all company locations.
- Performing specialized, complex administrative and clerical duties that vary in methods, procedures and standards.
- Carrying out assignments which generally include setting up and preparing complex reports and analyses, maintaining records and conducting special studies, and resolving non-routine problems or issues.
- Providing guidance and training to other employees, as needed.
What you bring to us:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with the demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to utilize logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must be able to work well and professionally communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have proficient knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.