The Horst Group is currently seeking a seasoned and experienced IT manager to provide strategic leadership and operational oversight to their business units. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable collaborating with business unit leaders and understanding the best-fit technology requirements and investments. This role is a hybrid of IT management and IT operations management. Candidates will be required to maintain a strategic vision and managerial responsibilities while engaging in hands on support and execution required in operating key technologies with the other Information Technology team members.
• Translate business requirements into technology strategy and roadmaps
• Review vendor products
• Prepare technology plans, roadmaps and budgets
• Make strategic recommendations to key leadership and provide fiscal planning documentation
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
The candidate must have management experience and be able to provide guidance to staff. Developing professional development paths to grow with the IT organization’s future vision.
• Manage a small team of technical staff and prioritize day-to-day activities
• Build and encourage an end user support focused mindset
• Implement support strategies that put the business needs first
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors or above in Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
7-10 years of Information Technology Experience
7-10 years of IT operations experience at various levels