IT Support Technician
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has an exciting employment opportunity for a full time IT Support Technician reporting to the Chief Information Officer.
The individual applying for this position must possess an Associates’ Degree in Information Technology or related field. A minimum of 3 years of IT support experience is required. Experience is also required in Microsoft desktop and server operating systems, networking equipment and concepts, and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Configure and install equipment managed by the IT team. This includes (but is not limited to) computer hardware, peripherals, software, mobile devices, and desktop phones.
- Provide staff support and troubleshooting for all IT equipment and software. This includes coverage of the IT Team support request queue.
- Provide support for adaptive technology hardware and applications, including Zoomtext and JAWS.
- Provide staff training on basic computer operation, phone systems, remote access procedures, and good security practices.
- Work with IT-related vendors for product inquiries, technical service, orders, returns and repairs.
- Maintain a complete and accurate inventory of all IT equipment.
- Setup projection and sound equipment for company functions.
- Assist the CIO with tasks related to maintenance of the corporate network, such as backups and managing security applications.
- Must be able to carry, lift, push and/or pull equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to spend a considerable amount of time kneeling and crouching.
- Fine motor skills – use hands to touch, handle or feel.
- Visual acuity – close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to travel safely and independently.
- Must be able to verbally communicate and hear.
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of VisionCorps is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action participant – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran