Land Development Manager
Garman Builders, Inc., Lititz, PA, has been in the business of building communities & homes in Central Pennsylvania since 1972. As “Creators of Better Homes,” we provide our award-winning design, superior construction, and exceptional workmanship in every home we construct, neighborhood in which we build, and community we develop. Recently, Garman Builders received the prestigious Silver Award in the 2019 National Housing Quality Awards competition. As a previous recipient of the NHQ Bronze Award, Garman Builders continues their commitment to building quality homes and their tradition of excellence. Garman Builders is a well-established, successful, growing residential construction company, and is family owned & operated.
The Land Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of land development including public utility setup and Homeowner Association establishment.
- Track and manage workflow for land development related processes
- Coordinate utilities for new neighborhoods with public utility companies
- Oversee NPDES permitting and stormwater management for developing neighborhoods
- Establish Homeowner Associations and provide representation on Boards
- Manage and maintain all land development related documents
- Budget, track and forecast effectively
Successful candidate will contribute to the growth of the company by working professionally and collaboratively to develop new neighborhoods and phases. 3-5 years’ experience in Land Development, essential. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Business, Construction Management, or related degree is a plus. Demonstrated knowledge of finance, budgets and contracts, desired. Working understanding of residential land development and process, required. Computer proficiency, necessary. Community involvement, preferred.