Community Services Group (CSG) , one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA , is looking for a caring and compassionate professional to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at CSG’s Child & Youth Mental Health (MH) Outpatient Treatment Services in Lancaster, PA.
We are recruiting for a Licensed Psychologist for a Full-Time (40 hr/wk) position that offers a complete medical insurance and benefits package for those who qualify.
At CSG, a Licensed Psychologist is responsible for providing direct diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families. They participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and general staff meetings to enhance the services of Community Services Group (CSG). The Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
- Works with individuals, families, and groups to address and treat emotional and mental illnesses and to promote wellness.
- Works closely with other specialists to maximize the level of care.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services in accordance with the standards of CSG and general standards applicable to mental health professionals.
- Provide individual and/or group counseling services to children, adolescents, adults, elderly, and families.
- Adheres to and upholds the ethical standards and guidelines of the profession.
- Documents work in accordance with CSG’s standards in the areas of diagnostic evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, discharge procedures, and other consumer related activities.
- Participates in education and other activities necessary to maintain competency in clinical work.
- Provides on-call services as scheduled by the program director.
- Actively participates in clinical team and staff meetings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed and/or outlined by the program director.
- Must have a current license to practice psychology as issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology.
- Special Requirements:
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, and meetings.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.