Loan Administration Operations Manager
Due to continued growth, our client in Lancaster is searching for a Loan Administration Operations Manager for their busy office!
Loan Administration Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Lead the credit and financial risk analysis process and loan policy compliance, on-boarding and booking process and loan closing and documentation process
- Supervise, train and evaluate members of the Load Administration Dept., ensuring department meets all portfolio performance benchmarks
- Ensures that loan files are complete and security and confidentiality is maintained for all loan files
- Responsible for portfolio management for New Markets Tax Credit transactions
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity!
Loan Administration Operations Manager requirements include:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years professional experience in a commercial loan administration position with supervisory responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with diverse constituents, internal staff, board members, investors and banking professionals
- Strong working knowledge of loan operations software and spreadsheet applications
- Experience in dealing with the non-profit sector is a plus