Community Services Group (CSG) is accepting applications for a Maintenance Worker for our Adult Mental Health Community Residential Rehabilitation Programs in Lancaster County.
We are looking for a caring, motivated, self-starter who wants to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at one of the largest human services providers in PA!
This Full-Time Maintenance Worker position (40 hrs/wk) will be responsible for general maintenance duties relating to the physical upkeep of our Community Residential Rehabilitation Programs in Lancaster and Columbia, PA. Occasional travel to Steelton and Lebanon may be required. It offers a complete medical insurance and benefits package for those who qualify including travel reimbursement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows safety policies and procedures at all times.
• Uses and maintains all equipment properly.
• Reports any maintenance problems to supervisor.
• Monitors inventory of work supplies and submits requisition for needed supplies or equipment.
• Completes assigned routine maintenance assignments and any additional tasks that do not require licensure.
• Moves heavy office and other location equipment.
• Keeps accurate records i.e., travel, time, work order sheets, receipts.
• Drives to various assigned work locations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to write legibly in English in a clear, concise, and logical manner.
• Ability to speak clearly and express self effectively in English.
• Individual must be at least 18 years of age and have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the functions of the position.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to various job related sites and stores.
• Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity