Marketing and Communications Manager
Select Security is currently seeking outstanding talent to join us as a member of our marketing team in our Lancaster, PA corporate headquarters. This position will include responsibility for the coordination and execution of all daily marketing operations. The ideal candidate will be independent, quick on their feet, and can juggle several projects without losing sight of long term goals. Excellent communication skills are a must, along with attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of our marketing coordinator.
- Evaluating and allocating resources, including personnel, as necessary to meet short and long term objectives.
- Building and executing plans to generate leads and opportunities for our sales team.
- Working with our sales management to create relevant sales promotions and contests.
- Planning and executing social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Involvement in managing our digital assets, including our website, blog, and email campaigns.
- Organizing and planning meetings and trade shows, identifying resources needed, developing agenda and schedules, and coordinating the execution.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is kept up to date, creating new material when needed and available for the sales department’s use.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to us:
- Prior relevant experience, along with at least 3 years of marketing experience.
- Awareness of current marketing concepts and tactics.
- Understanding of the importance of brand building and maintenance.
- Technologically savvy.
- Creative and artistic.
- Working knowledge of social media, Microsoft Office, Adobe software.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self motivation.
What we bring to you
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Significant personal growth opportunities.
- Competitive wage.
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.