Select Security is currently seeking outstanding talent to join us as our Marketing Coordinator in our Lancaster, PA corporate headquarters. The ideal candidate will be independent, quick on their feet, and have the ability to juggle several projects without losing sight of long term goals. Excellent communication skills are a must, along with attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team.
The marketing coordinator will be responsible for a multitude of projects, and will be expected to take ownership and pride in their work. Some experience is required due to the productivity expectations for this key player.
A typical day consists of:
- Planning and executing social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Involvement in managing our digital assets, including our website, blog, keywords, and SEO.
- Spearheading various public relations campaigns, and maintaining relationships with civic, industry, and trade publication contacts.
- Organizing and planning meetings and trade shows, identifying resources needed, developing agenda and schedules, and coordinating the execution.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is kept up to date, creating new material when needed and available for the sales department’s use.
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to us:
- Awareness of current marketing concepts and tactics.
- Understanding of the importance of brand building and maintenance.
- Technologically savvy.
- Creative and artistic.
- Working knowledge of social media, Microsoft Office, Adobe software.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self motivation.
What we bring to you:
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short & long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Dynamic work environment with a rapidly growing organization
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.