Mental Health Professional (MHP)
Community Services Group (CSG) is recruiting for a caring and motivated person to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) in Lancaster, PA. This position will work with individuals at our Child & Youth Outpatient Treatment and Adult Partial Hospitalization Programs.
At CSG, a Mental Health Professional is responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families. The Mental Health Professional participates actively in all relevant team, supervision, and general staff meetings, to enhance the services of Community Services Group.
This is a Full-Time position (40 hrs/wk, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM). This position offers a complete Medical Insurance and Benefits Package for those who qualify!
CSG Offers a collegial and supportive work environment with the opportunity to enjoy and grow a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA! Our team members are our greatest asset and help shape the image of our company while achieving our goal of creating extraordinary experiences for the individuals we serve and our team!
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provides treatment services to families including therapy, skills training, and education designed to enable families to care for their mentally ill or emotionally disturbed children in the home.
- Works closely with other mental health specialists, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, case managers, psychiatric nurses, school counselors, and behavioral health providers.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services in accordance with standards applicable to mental health professionals.
- Provide individual, family and/or group counseling services to children, adolescents, and families.
- Adheres to and upholds the ethical standards of the profession.
- Documents work in accordance with company standards in the areas of diagnostic evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, discharge procedures, and other consumer related activities.
- Participates in education and other activities necessary to maintain competency in clinical work.
- Provides on-call services as scheduled by the Program Director.
- Actively participates in clinical team and staff meetings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with employees, families, schools, individuals, and the public.
- Provides clinical counseling in community settings, when applicable.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed and/or outlined by the Program Director.
- Meets or exceeds productivity expectations.
- May collaborate with other professionals, but primarily works independently.
Education, Credentials, and Experience (must have 1 of the following):
- Master’s or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in social work, counseling, psychology or a related field; OR
- Master’s or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in social work, counseling, psychology or related field possessing a License in Social Work, License in Professional Counseling, or License in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Special Requirements (must have all of the following):
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.