Garman Builders, Inc., located in Lititz, PA, family owned and operated, has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. As “Creators of Better Homes,” we provide our award-winning design, superior construction, and exceptional workmanship in every home we construct, neighborhood in which we build, and community we develop. Garman Builders is a well-established, successful, growing residential construction company serving the Central Pennsylvania region.
The Office Coordinator provides visitors and callers with a positive, welcoming Garman experience while managing office logistics. Responsibilities include:
- Handle all incoming calls quickly, courteously, and professionally, screening and forwarding to appropriate Team Members.
- Welcome all guests and visitors to the office, ensuring that they feel comfortable, valued and important.
- Coordinate company events, proactively managing all of the details to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all involved
- Manage day to day office operations, continually looking to improve flow and efficiency
- Provide the Garman team with thorough and reliable administrative support as needed
The successful candidate will be a “people person” who loves hospitality and is driven to keep the office looking its best. Requirements include:
- 1-2 years’ administrative experience in an office environment
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required. Experience in Microsoft Publisher a plus.
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
- Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentivized learning opportunities
- Team Member discounts
All inquiries are kept confidential.