JG Environmental, a family-owned business in Lancaster, PA, is a leading resource for residual liquid waste transportation, industrial tank cleaning, hydro-excavation, roll-off services and more. We are dedicated to providing personalized, responsible, safe solutions by utilizing our industry-specific equipment and fully licensed, trained professionals. Since 2008, JG Environmental has been a proven leader in the non-hazardous industrial waste industry and is continuing to grow.
Due to promotion, JG Environmental is seeking a full-time Office Manager. Key duties include:
- Financial Reporting, AR/AP, Cash Flow Analysis, General Ledger
- Payroll (including prevailing wage calculations and certification), tax reporting
- Insurance Administration
- Human Resources Administration/Benefits
- Fleet Management
- Financial and Administrative tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on productivity and accuracy and will represent the company in a professional, confidential manner. Success in this role requires critical thinking and analytical skills to process information and make effective decisions. Equally important is the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Position requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word; QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Degree in accounting or finance, preferred
- Human Resource background and experience, preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including employee medical insurance and Simple IRA plan with company match. If you seek the flexibility of working for a family-owned business and have the ambition to succeed in a strong, growing company we would love to discuss this position with you.