Parts Department Customer Service & Technical Support
Summary and Objective:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide our customers with polite, prompt and professional service within the values and mission of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
- Greet all customers with a smile, while being professional in your manner and appearance
- Be efficient with your time and responsive to customer and/or co-worker’s requests
- Focus on being flexible, adaptable, tailoring your work to fit the needs of others
- Be purposeful and follow-through on commitments made to customers, co-workers, and your supervisor(s).
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the store layout and location of merchandise
- Develop a growing knowledge of product availability, functionality, application and providing technical support
- Assist in maintaining neat, orderly shelves and aisles
- The customer is provided with quality and dependable service and technical support.
- A developing knowledge of PaulB merchandise and product availability
- Consistent mobility – always be looking for and seeking out customers who need help
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Good people and phone skills
- Committed to excellence in customer service
- Good time-management
- Flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to follow instructions and retain information
- A respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Polite, tactful, and patient
Required Education and Experience:
- Intermediate math skills
- Basic computer skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Ag experience
- Retail experience
This job operates in a retail environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and hand tools. Evening hours and Saturday hours are required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift over 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time; heaving lifting; repetitive motions; sitting for extended periods of time, speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth.
Very little overnight travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
How to ApplyPlease visit pbzinc.com
- Posted by: Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. family of companies
- Company: PaulB Lititz, one of the Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. family of companies
- Location: Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail
- Tags: No Tags
128 total views, 1 today