Select Security is seeking a sharp, detail-oriented professional to assist with processing payroll for our corporate and regional offices. The position is based out of our Corporate office in Lancaster, PA.
A typical day consists of:
- Maintenance and collection of information to enter, calculate, process and reconcile bi-weekly payroll for approximately 400 employees.
- Maintaining accurate employee information in the companies HRIS system, such as changes to address, benefits, exemptions, taxes, deductions, new hires, transfers, terminations, etc.
- Assisting with compilation of payroll information and records for reporting.
- Timely submission of payroll information to various benefit vendors and government agencies.
- Tracking and verification of system leave time balances.
- Accurate tracking and recording of all adjustments to employees pay or time records.
- Maintaining payroll files, personnel files, filing of paperwork and other clerical duties.
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all employees, management, executives and outside inquiries.
- Assisting the Human Resources department with other duties, as necessary.
What you bring to us:
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to all levels of the organization along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Resourceful team player.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Growth in your field, with a great team of co-workers.
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Casual Dress environment.
- 1-2 years of payroll preferred, experience with Ultimate Software’s HRIS system is a plus.
- Some payroll tax knowledge preferred.
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.