TITLE: Program Director
DEPARTMENT: Leadership Lancaster
POSITION REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Leadership Lancaster
Develop outstanding community leadership to support the needs of Lancaster County
- To plan, implement, and manage all programs of Leadership Lancaster.
- To develop and implement the program curriculum.
- To assist in recruitment.
- To coordinate all marketing and evaluation of programs.
- To staff committees that support the programs.
- To assist the executive director in various administrative duties.
- Plan and oversee all programs of Leadership Lancaster. Develop curriculum, recruit faculty and facilitators, coordinate logistics, and assist in securing sponsorships.
- Manage program sessions and oversee evaluations and follow up.
- Support LL ACHIEVE Committee.
- Support LL Selection Committee.
- Complete other assignments as directed by the Executive Director.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with volunteers, program participants, co-workers, and management.
EDUCATION, TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION:
College Degree in Related Field, adult education, organizational development, or leadership
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DESIRED:
Ability to communicate on phone, in person, and in writing with variety of people
Ability to speak publicly
Experience in event planning and fundraising
Knowledge of Lancaster County and the non-profit arena
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Familiarity with marketing and design
Well-developed organizational, planning, and collaborative skills
Ability and flexibility to manage multiple projects
Excellent leadership and team building skills
Desire to be a team player and community builder
POSITION INTERACTS WITH:
Executive Director and staff of Leadership Lancaster
Board of Directors of Leadership Lancaster
Chamber President and other Chamber employees
Facilitators and Faculty of Leadership Lancaster programs
Leadership Lancaster program participants
Leadership Lancaster alumni